We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by Government and our local authority.
Back open 9am Saturday, July 4th.
Online diary open form 1pm Monday, 22nd June.
Our COVID-19 Policy is subject to changes due to updated government advice.
Please remember to bring your own face mask, alternatively, you can purchase a disposable mask for £.050p
We have made some necessary changes in our barbershop to help fight the spread of COVID-19.
We kindly ask that all clients carefully read below prior visiting to make sure we can keep you and our team as safe as possible.
- ✔ You will be required to either bring your own face mask, alternatively, you can purchase a disposable mask at a non-profitable cost price of £.050p
- ✔We have undertaken a thorough review of our barbershop and services
- ✔ We have rearranged the barbershop space to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- ✔ Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser between each appointment
- ✔ All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after every service
- ✔ Disposable towels will be used at all times
- ✔We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible
- ✔We will, if required, extend opening hours and divide our teams into shifts whilst ensuring we retain social distancing
- ✔All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- ✔We have agreed on social distancing for our team in communal staff areas
- ✔Staff have been briefed to not attend the barbershop if they have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in their household is unwell or is self-isolating
- ✔We have reviewed our service menu and removed any service or procedure that we feel will be unsafe at this time
- ✔Our team will wear masks on the barbershop floor and all team members will wash their hands before and after every client interaction
OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- ✔In-barbershop consultations will be done at the styling station and via the mirror to minimise face-to-face interaction
- ✔We will not be accepting walk-ins, you must pre-book
- ✔We will stagger and extend customer appointment times where necessary
- ✔We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or physical contact
- ✔ Hand sanitiser must be used on entry to the salon
- ✔Clients must minimise what they bring as you will be asked to keep all belongings with you
- ✔We ask that clients attend their appointments alone
WE ASK YOU TO
- ✔We ask that you pay using card or cashless means – no cash to be taken under any circumstances
- ✔A screen will be installed between each section
- ✔You will be escorted to your barber’s section ASAP to avoid congestion in the waiting area
- ✔Please arrive just before the time agreed to maximise social distancing
- ✔Ideally, arrive with clean hair – hair shampoo/conditions will be optional
- ✔To wear the face mask provided by us as you enter the salon
- ✔We will not be serving refreshments
- ✔There will be no public use of the staff WC
- ✔We will not have magazines/books in the salon
- ✔ We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to call the barbershop and ask for the manager.
- ✔We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government policy and new research to protect the safety of all our staff and clients
- ✘ Do not come to the barbershop if you or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating